Dynamic and useful Web sites today go beyond static representations
of information and eye-catching graphics.
Useful Web sites execute meaningful tasks for both the Web site's
visitors and owners. They accept viewer input, lookup information,
and provide custom responses. They enhance content management for
the site owners.
Here are some examples of interactive applications we've developed
- Dealer lookup allowing your viewer to find all dealers
within a selected radius of his zip code.
- On-line Return Authorization Forms with automatic generation
- Smart Web site buttons that change shape or color based
on the last-modified date of an underlying site document.
- Complex form entry broken into multiple pages that provides
the viewer the opportunity to come back later and finish without
forgetting where the viewer left off.
- Newsletter creation and emailing to membership database
- Site search functions through indexing all copy in all
pages. Indexes are updated at the push of a button.
- Class schedules and registration systems
- Administrative updating of page copy and photos without
touching the public Web page code.
- Time sensitive calendars that post and delete information
automatically according to preset calendar dates.
With our highly-capable Web application software, we can design custom
applications at modest prices for your Web site.