Web site creation includes three phases: development, design and maintenance.
Enfosys spends as much time as necessary with you to understand
your business and to define how a Web site fits with your business.
We don't presume to know how a site will best serve you but we help
to focus on your intended audience and the purpose for your Web
site. Your products or services are identified and the potential
customer interaction is considered.
From these discussions the necessary content and Web systems are
pinpointed and your site outline is created.
Site production costs are determined at the end of the development
Today's interactive sites usually require more than just basic
page design. You may want us to add Flash animation or setup and
connect databases or interactive pages.
| Some of the details involved in site development:
- Researching the competition's use of the Web
- Identifying site objectives
- Gathering, reviewing, discussing and organizing site
- Drawing up a site schematic
- Obtaining copyrights and permissions
- Planning your site's style - the "look and feel"
- Establishing a detailed outline for each Web page.